I think the music gods were smiling upon my tired achy body this morning when I started my exerbike ride. The first few tunes just happened magically without me skipping through the random offerings. By the end I had to skip more frequently to find the perfect grove. However, this combination was mostly perfect and uplifting, especially for a dreaded Monday morning:
- I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
- Nugget - Cake
- Lies - Thompson Twins
- Car Wash - Rose Royce
- Slice* - Five for Fighting
- Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
- It's Not OK - My Chemical Romance
- Paper and Fire - John Mellencamp
- Love Shack** - B52s
- Red Skies at Night - Fixx
*"Have you read my blog today?"
**"I got my car and it's as big as a whale."