Monday, January 11, 2010

Maybe today will be a good day?

Normally, I would go to playlist.com and give you all a repeat of the soundtrack that put me in this frame of mind, but I'm kind of rushed this morning. (Not too rushed NOT to say something about this, mind you.)

I think the music gods were smiling upon my tired achy body this morning when I started my exerbike ride. The first few tunes just happened magically without me skipping through the random offerings. By the end I had to skip more frequently to find the perfect grove. However, this combination was mostly perfect and uplifting, especially for a dreaded Monday morning:


  1. I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
  2. Nugget - Cake
  3. Lies - Thompson Twins
  4. Car Wash - Rose Royce
  5. Slice* - Five for Fighting
  6. Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
  7. It's Not OK - My Chemical Romance
  8. Paper and Fire - John Mellencamp
  9. Love Shack** - B52s
  10. Red Skies at Night - Fixx


Happy Monday!


*"Have you read my blog today?"
**"I got my car and it's as big as a whale."

No comments: