I find myself engaging in lengthy conversations over email. One sided lengthy conversations. My partners in these conversations sometimes just don't get what I'm trying to say. Apparently, I've forgotten what blogging is all about.
There are lots of times when what I want to say is longer than a standard Twitter or Facebook post. And, what I want to say is not directed at one person. Isn't that kind of communication what blogs were all about. Let's see if I can't remember to let lose here on topics that are worth more than a paragraph, that don't have any bearing on any one particular individual.
Here's a glimpse into some of the topics that have been swimming around in the flotsam:
- my Kindle
- redecorating as emotional catharsis
- why I need to be single
- will I have an empty nest & the corresponding syndrome
- television addiction versus reading desires
- I love my new bed
- Is a FWB relationship really what I need right now? (I think so.)
- Do I know how to have a plan-free weekend?