Monday, April 30, 2007

Maybe I should have skipped buying the brownies?

On my way home this evening, I decided to stop by the grocery store to pick up something for dinner. I was also in the mood for a little something from the sinful side of the carbohydrate spectrum. I was thinking that brownies would really hit the spot.

As I pulled into my parking space and shut off the engine, I got a startling and horrific vision from the car to the right of might. An overweight woman (probably not much more overweight than I was two years ago) was sitting in the drivers seat eating a birthday cake. The cake was one of those 8 or 9 inch round, multi-layered, things. She was about half way through the thing. And, she was eating it in hunks with her fingers.

I tried not to stare. However, it was quite shocking.

Note to self: Never give in to that much food craving!

... YIKES !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at the incident as a divine reminder of not to indulge in excess and to take pride in your own weight loss (and presumed impulse control)success....