Monday, December 18, 2006

It's just a thing... right?

I LOVE my Sansa m250 mp3 player. I bought it in September to replace my last (dead) player when I decided I really needed one to inspire me to up my workouts at the gym. Since purchasing it I have gotten re-addicted to the downloadable audio programming available at Audible. I don't just listen at the gym either. My son has a 90 minute tennis lesson on Sundays, where I basically wait around and twiddle my thumbs (since it takes us 35 minutes to get there from our house, I kind of have to hang out).

Today, when I hooked the player up to my computer, it refused to recognize the device fully. I couldn't add or remove content. I am pretty sure that I hooked the thing up on Saturday, and refreshed the content before heading off for the gym. I now suspect that a botched upgrade to Windows Media Player may have been the culprit.

I put in a call for help to SanDisk. Hopefully they'll have some wisdom. I feel ill thinking that I can't do with my MP3 player what I normally would do.

No comments: