Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Kitty Diet

I took our cats to the vet this morning for their annual check-up. They both came up aces, and then some. Last year the vet told us that our kitties were getting a little pudgy. So, we decided to cut down on their food and treats. Both kitties lost three pounds. That's about an average 25% weight loss in a year. When I joked with my husband that maybe I should go on the Kitty Diet, he responded that if I ate like them for a year that I too could lose three pounds!

Somehow, I don't think eating what they eat is worth a three pound loss. It's probably not even worth a 25% weight loss (though the later is somewhat tempting... yucko, never mind).

2 comments:

radiantlisa said...

Mmmm, cat food ... :)

barbie2be said...

mr. moo had his check up today. it's all good in my kitty hood too. :)