Round two went pretty well. I was lead to believe that there is an offer coming. I know if will be for less money than I am currently making, which I can live with. However, the "how much less" will be the deciding factor since I do have certain financial commitments that cannot be ignored.
Then again, should things truly spiral out of control with my current situation, unemployment benefits would have a greater negative impact on my ability to meet those financial commitments.
*Sigh* We're not out of the foggy dark woods yet.