Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rainy Painy Saturday

I decided to spend today trying to catch up on school work. I did the most important thing, which was get my statement of intent done for my final paper for my Ethics class. It was the most arduous thing I had to take care, so I decided I'd better do it first. But, after I finished it, I didn't feel like doing J**k Sh*t productively speaking. (See the Sweet Potato Queens books for the pleasures of doing J**k Sh*t)

I also had the joy of getting just over eight hours of sleep last night, which is both good news and bad news. While my psyche craves eight hours of sleep, my spine and hips simply can't stand being in bed that long. Then I spent a boatload of time sitting at my computer, or other location, working on school work. This is all VERY BAD for my chronic pain issues.

It's been raining non-stop for about four days here. We haven't quite reached flood conditions, but it is way ugly outside. A little bit of raininess is a good thing for my mood. Four days is pushing it, big time.

I haven't been out of the house all day, and I'm not about to go out this late in the day in massive weather. Then there's the fact that I'm in massive pain. It's definitely time for a cocktail or three.

No comments: