- I have a patient and loving husband
- I live with two great cats
- Just seventeen more months until I'm vested in my organization's retirement plan
- Just fifteen months left until I'm plastic-debt-free
- I have a job that I find challenging where I am usually appreciated for my contributions, and where the benefits are pretty darn good
- I have an awesome collection of music
- I have an great collection of books
- I have a great memory for trivia
- I love movies
- My friendship with BriWei
- My other blog-friends (Barbie2Be & Summer, especially)
- Keeping in touch with friends from the mid-Atlantic (ChangeJunkie, Cobwebs, and D & S)
- Pleasant memories of people who I've parted ways with
- No gray hair yet (in my 46th year on Earth)
- Listening to audio books
- That I enjoy going to the gym every day during the work week. It's not just about burning calories. I also crave the mental change of pace (plus, I listen to audio programs while I'm working out).
- My relationship with my half-brother
- My relationship with my step-brother and step-father
- My relationship with my sister-in-law, K.
- I finished my taxes quickly, and I am getting a well-deserved significant refund.
- We just started an eight day break from our son (and he from us), by putting him on a plane to TX to visit his grandparents
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Things I am happy about
Considering the week I had (didn't get the hospital job, bad back issues, another crappy snow day, my weight creeping up on me, and the continuing fun of parenting a teenager), I decided to take a page from ToDoList and blog about things that I am happy about.