Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reason #3 why I love my new room

I have an excellent computer setup. My iMac has a 1Tb drive, plus I have several external drives connected to it. Over the last year or so I have collected about a hundred movies and another hundred television episodes. In addition, I have been copying some of my favorite movies do my computer. The whole point here is so I can watch fun stuff without leaving my room.

My housemate is slowly getting the message that I have no desire to spend ANY time with him. He wanted to watch a movie tonight and asked me if the movie appealed to me. I encouraged him to go ahead and watch it if he wanted to. I then returned to my attic room. Tonight's entertainment was the first two episodes of season two of "Warehouse 13". He likes the series too. Since we have canceled the SFYC the only way to watch the show is online. Maybe he'll look into viewing the episodes via hulu. Maybe not. Good luck!

No comments: