Thursday, July 08, 2010

Would you change your appearance?

Today's prompt from NaBloPoMo: "If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be? Or would you change anything at all?"

Sadly, I am one of the many that would gladly change things about my appearance if I could. I don't know how this fantasy request would theoretically work. I mean, could I say that I wish that I was magically 35% lighter than I am now? That would be my first request.

If we had to go with something that wasn't just a general weight loss, I would probably want my thighs liposuctioned. I mean, even if I lost all the weight on my own (I have dropped it before), I would be unhappy with the cellulite in my thighs.

On the other hand, I do have these bags on my eyelids. My mom had them too. Maybe I would be thrilled to get an eyelid tuck.

Nah, the thighs must go!

No comments: