- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- Which country makes Panama hats?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
- What is a camel's hair brush made of?
- The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
- What was King George VI's first name?
- What color is a purple finch?
- Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
- What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Friday, January 20, 2006
World's easiest quiz
The title is an absolute lie. A friend passed it on to me to show me how dumb I am, I guess. I failed. It only takes four correct answers to pass. I only got three right. To see the answers, click on the comments link below this post: