Friday, January 20, 2006

World's easiest quiz

The title is an absolute lie. A friend passed it on to me to show me how dumb I am, I guess. I failed. It only takes four correct answers to pass. I only got three right. To see the answers, click on the comments link below this post:


  1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
  2. Which country makes Panama hats?
  3. From which animal do we get catgut?
  4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
  5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
  6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
  7. What was King George VI's first name?
  8. What color is a purple finch?
  9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
  10. What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?

2 comments:

Kitten Herder said...

1) 116 years
2) Ecuador
3) Sheep and Horses
4) November
5) Squirrel fur
6) Dogs
7) Albert
8) Crimson
9) New Zealand
10) Orange, of course.

briwei said...

Well, I only got two of them. I misremembered #1 as 112 years. I got 3 and 6.