Neil Entwistle convicted in the murder of his wife and nine month old child.
What convicted him?
- The gun used was HER stepfather's, which Entwistle drove 50 miles to return after the deaths
- He surfed the Internet after they died
- Knowing they were dead, he hopped a plane back to England
- He claimed that the wife killed the baby and then herself, though the forensics say that the bullet went through the baby and into her; and that she would have then had to raise the gun above her head to fire her own fatal shot
What didn't help?
- He was in huge financial trouble, living well beyond his means, researching bankruptcy on the Internet, and participating in online gambling
- He was cruising escort sites on the Internet before the deaths
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and flies (to another country) like a duck, it must be a duck.