Sunday, July 22, 2007

career dilemma

So. I stumbled on another one of those 'pefect' carreer announcements this weekend. The position is in NH, albeit 65 minutes from my house. It is in health care. However, they seem to want someone who is focused on regulatory compliance, and keeping up with that shifting beast. Also, they're REAL keen on someone who has certificiations in the computing security area.

I am an in-the-trenches security perspective individual. Could I give them what they need: Probably. Do apply?

The commute is a bit longer, albeit that it IS in NH and I'd no longer have to deal with MA taxes.

THe lottery tikcets did not pan out thisweekend. Guess I need to entertain the option.

1 comment:

briwei said...

It doesn't sound perfect to me. Sounds like you are rationalizing based on your current situation. Better to wait for the right opportunity than to move to another bad fit and be looking again. And you know I'm coming from experience on that one.