Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A+ weather?

When the temperature in New England officially hits 103, in places, does that mean we get an A+?

I knew it was supposed to hit 100 today, so I got to work early to garner one of the coveted interior garage spaces. Most of our parking is out in the open. The garage spaces go quickly when its really hot or when there is a chance of precipitation (snow, rain, hail, flying tunnel tiles, etc... sorry, poor taste showing on that last bit). So, I got my coveted space. And, boy, was I grateful at 5 p.m. When I opened the car door, it was actually a few degrees COOLER inside the car than outside. How often does that happen in the summer, huh?

Guess I better hurry off to bed so I can be assured of a similarly early arrival since tomorrow will be better, but probably no picnic.

No comments: