Sunday, February 05, 2006

Strange but potentially exciting phone call

Friday afternoon K called me at work to let me know that he had just taken a phone call for me at home. Someone called me from the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. He told K that he would be out of the office for the rest of the afternoon, but I could call and leave a message or I could call him on Monday.

Call and leave a message? About what? OH! OK. My resume is up on monster.com. I visited the DFCI web site and found that they had several technology related jobs that I might be qualified for. Could this call be about a job? What else could it be?

DFCI is in Boston. Getting there would be a long commute. However, I could take the train and make use of the time studying for school. Plus, I have been hoping to get a job in health care IT.

Cross your fingers. I'll post what this leads to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND???

Barb Denz [Hi!]