Monday, September 10, 2007

Back in the saddle/student-desk again

This semester I am taking a course on "The Emerging U.S. Health Care System". It is one of those fundamental courses for my major. I have already been exposed to the bulk of the material over the years, so it should primarily be a refresher and a chance to expand my knowledge in areas of my particular choosing.

Our two exams are take homes. However, we do have to compose a ten page research paper. Fortunately, we have a pretty free reign with the topic of said paper. This could be fun (or a royal pain in the butt considering how much I enjoy a deadline set by someone other than myself.

Still, there are only four students in the class so the instructor has to decided to run it more like a seminar than a lecture. Plus, he hopes to get us out of there by 8:30 each Monday. That would be dandy!

Speaking of which, it is time to fall over for the night.

No comments: