I am an admitted Foody! The width of my butt is testament to that fact. However, currently, I'm trying to conform to the straight and (cringe) narrow. That said, let us indulge in one of my favorite fantasies...
If you were granted the ability to eat one of the following, forever, without suffering any negative consequences (long term health or short term jean size), but you would have to give up the other completely to reap the benefits, which would you choose:
- salty foods or sugary foods
- 'white death' carbs (rice, bread, potatoes, cake, cookies) or dairy (ice cream, cheese, milk shakes)
- fast food (McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Chinese take out, etc.) or home made fatty foods (mac & cheese, fried chicken, REAL mashed potatoes, bacon, etc.)
- salty foods (from pickles to potato chips) or alcoholic beverages (from beer to wine to cognac to martinis)
- meat in all its wondrous varieties or fruits and vegetables in all their wondrous varieties.
I'll post my own preferences in a comment for the pairs.