Thursday, November 15, 2007

Silly list time

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My cat, Caboose. And, yes, in our house he is considered a person.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
It's not 0800 yet. Yesterday at 0800 I was reading email at my desk.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
sleeping

4. What happened to you in 2006?
I got a new job which is professionally perfect, but the commute stinks.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Good night" to my son.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
nada. just woke up.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
don't really use one. My bathroom comb is purple.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Two scrambled eggs for breakfast yesterday morning.

9. Where were you last night?
Home, watching TiVo with my family.

10. What colour is your front door?
Sea green.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In the change portion of my wallet

12. What’s the weather like today?
Rainy and somewhat warm.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
Butter Brickle

14. What excites you?
Depends on the day. Right now, I'm looking forward to "I am Legend" in a big way.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. Just got a cut last weekend.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Sadly, yes.

17. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Never.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
My boss's boss is called Steve, and so is another coworker, and my chiropractor.

20. Do you make up your own words?
It's been a while since I've come up with any good ones, but yes.

21. Are you a jealous person?
A bit.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Anne B., from church.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
my sister-in-law is a K

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My son

25. What does the last text message you received say
Haven't received one in months, and I like it that way.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Rarely

27. Do you have curly hair?
no

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
work

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
me. I sometimes get so excited with a thought that I interrupt other people. Also, I sometimes say the first thing that comes into my head without running it through the social acceptability filters.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
coconut sorbet

31. Will you get married in the future?
if I end up single again, I doubt it.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
30 Days of Night

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I have a minor crush on Gerard Butler, and also on Katee Sackhoff

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
this morning

35. Are you currently depressed?
no

36. Did you cry today?
No. Haven't really cried in a few months.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Liked Barbie2Be's answers, so I decided to play along.

38. Tag 5 people you want to do this survey.
Nah. Play if you want as a comment here or on your own blog.

No comments: