Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In my happy place

It's been a good day. I had things to accomplish on this, Thanksgiving Eve, which I (mostly) was able to accomplish. The big things: picked up a pie, picked up a bottle of wine, and baked a pie from absolute scratch. The big test will be tomorrow to see how said 'scratch' pie turned out.

Sadly, I think that I may have over done it with the libations. I'm currently power driving my water consumption. It may be a weird feeling, which may be linked to hangovers, which may be ranked similarly.

Everyone be safe tomorrow.

3 comments:

RaineS said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! you are one of the things I'm thankful for...

Kitten Herder said...

Thank you!

barbie2be said...

i'm such an idiot. yesterday (thanksgiving eve) i went to get my allergy shots and then completely blanked out and went to THE MALL. i forgot all about the fact that i was supposed to be in my shrinks office at 7:00.