So, what are the 'hot topics' of my life that I could delve into this month, if the ridiculousness of the news were not inspiration enough?
Things that have my interest right now, for one reason or another:
- Upcoming holidays
- Upcoming election
- Card making for the holidays (as soon as school is over, right before Turkey Day)
- Books I am reading, or have recently read
- My brothers and the entre they could each provide me to Europe.
- How cool my brothers are and my unique relationship with each of them.
- The future of my career
- Odes to friends that I don't see enough
Things I could whine about, but refuse to give into for very long:
- My back
- My weight (up 10 pounds since this time last year)
- My crappy commute
There's no positive direction that I could take any of those topics, right now. So, I think I'll leave them alone unless something starts looking up on one of those fronts.
But, as you can see, I think I have plenty of fodder. It should be a mentally invigorating month.