Monday, November 02, 2009

We all hate Mondays, right?

It's the Monday after a clock-changing weekend. Also, I'm on the hook to work at least until 5pm tonight. Most of my team is out the door by 4:30. So, in order to be more customer-service oriented we all agreed that we would each take a turn at being available until 5pm.

In my quest to be more positive, there is one thing I am really looking forward to today: my hour long commute each way. Yes, you read that correctly. Since I'm listening to an audiobook that I really like, I love my commute. However, I'm getting close to the end of the book. This is even more bittersweet than usual since I'm on book three of a series of three books. Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instrument series is marketed to teens. However, I have loved them. They're kind of a cross between Harry Potter and Twilight.

Today's theme song is in honor of my 5pm commitment, my messed up internal clock, and for all of you out there who won't be enjoying your commute:

No comments: