The January 2010 Consumer Reports featured a short piece on "Top gripes: What bugs America most." Here are were the top gripes of those surveyed:
- Hidden fees
- Not getting a human on the phone
- Cell-phone use by drivers(1)
- Incomprehensible bills
- Dog poop
- Unreliable Internet service
- Discourteous cell-phone use(2)
- Waiting for repair people(5)
- Shrunken products
- Very slow drivers(4)
- Unreliable cell-phone service
- Traffic jams(3)
The numbers after a few are my biggest peeves on the list.
Thank you for joining me this NaBloPoMo. It's been fun, but I'm glad it's over. I can now go back to my irregular posting. I hope to post a few times a week, but it may just be weekends again. I do plan to keep up the musical accompaniment.