Thursday, March 30, 2006

One chicken, two chicker .... stop that!

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. However ...

I think the interview went pretty well. The job ad that I saw did not mention that they were looking for someone with Windows certs. But, they were hoping to get someone with Windows certs. They didn't focus on that for very long though. I think I came off pretty strongly. I even offered up some well received security recommendations for some situations that came up off handedly. I won't go into details, but I think I scored quite a bit on at least one observation and one suggestion.

Now, here's hoping that no one else came off as well AND that they can afford me. They have a good sized IT staff, and the position reports directly to the CIO. So, it their salaries are at all competitive, it could work out just fine.

... three chicken, four chicken... STOP THAT! (grin)

No comments: