Saturday, October 06, 2007

Three day weekend, off to a great start

I am so looking forward to this fabulous three day weekend. To get it started off right, I had an extended massage this morning. Next, I'm about to go down for a short nap. We plan to run a couple of silly errands this afternoon. And then, this evening, we'll be attending opening night for the local AHL team, the Manchester Monarchs.

Tomorrow will be a typical Sunday. I'll sleep in a bit late. Then, I'll take K to tennis, where I'll deal with some school work while he runs around like a maniac. In the evening, we'll take him to his youth group meeting. We may take in a movie, or we may just relax at home until it's time to pick him up three hours later.

Monday, I think I may do some school work, but I also plan on puttering around my craft bench. I haven't visited there much since school started.

If only every weekend had three days!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy 3 day weekend! For several years I had season tickets for our AHL team, the Rochester Americans. Then kids came along and that was that. I loved them more that the AHL. lol But always eagerly await hockey season.

briwei said...

Three day weekend? Is today some kind of holiday or something?