Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Xmoose

I hope that everyone is having a pleasant Christmas Day with their loved ones.

We got up around 7:30. That is sleeping in for us. We don't have any little children in the house anxiously itching to see what Santa brought them. However, I am not a good sleeper, and one of our cats starts yowling from the basement around 6 when no one comes to feed her and let her loose.

While I'm pleased with most of my gifts, I am most pleased with the present I got for our cats. I ordered a motion-activated cardinal from National Geographic. It tweets when it senses movement. I found a retro wire bird cage on ebay to go along with it. Viola! Perfect present for the entire family to enjoy.

Our younger cat was the first to be intrigued by the thing.



When the older cat tried to get close, he chased her off.



She came back later though.



A good time was had by all.

No comments: