Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Power of Positive Thinking - Day Two

So, everyone expects me to have something postive to say TWO days in a row? Ha! I like nothing better than a challenge. Today's highpoints:


  1. I made the train in Lowell in plenty of time today, I was able to pick up a bagel at Panera, AND get my latte at Starbucks with plenty of time to kill before the first conference session at 9 a.m.
  2. I enjoyed a lovely meander around the pocket garden of the Prudential Center during the mid-morning break. I will post some lovely floral pictures this weekend.
  3. I had a great work out, followed by a day-topping IM conversation with one of my best buddies this evening.
  4. BONUS: Re-watched Hot Fuzz with my hubby this evening. Silly movie that we will watch again, and again. Simon Pegg is grand.


Tomorrow's conference sessions look promising. Plus in the evening, I have an informational interview with a recruiter who often has positions in NH.

Did crappy things happen today? Um. Well. Yes. Just one, really. But, if it still torques me off in a few days, I'll write about it then. I'm trying to be positive for at least a weak. I do so like a challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brava! More positivnitudes than I've seen out of you in two years! (Since positivites are positively charged, they attract other positivities.) Cheers. SZap